Economic Policy in a Growth Model with Human Capital, Heterogenous Agents and Unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991.
"A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
609, The World Bank.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992. "A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-63, September.
- Blankenau, William F. & Simpson, Nicole B., 2004. "Public education expenditures and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 583-605, April.
- Haizheng Li & Barbara M. Fraumeni & Zhiqiang Liu & Xiaojun Wang, 2009. "Human Capital In China," NBER Working Papers 15500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Beauchemin, 1999.
"Growth or Stagnation? The Role of Public Education,"
99-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Beauchemin, Kenneth R., 2001. "Growth or stagnation? The role of public education," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 389-416, April.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1997.
"I Just Ran Two Million Regressions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 178-83, May.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Olivier Blanchard, 1999.
"Wage Dynamics: Reconciling Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 69-74, May.
- Alfred Greiner & Horst Hanusch, 1998. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Investment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 249-261, July.
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000.
"Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?,"
NBER Working Papers
7591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ni, Shawn & Wang, Xinghe, 1994. "Human capital and income taxation in an endogenous growth model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 493-507.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-34, August.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Nouriel Roubini, 1996. "Optimal Government Spending and Taxation in Endgenous Growth Models," NBER Working Papers 5851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:33:y:2009:i:2:p:175-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.