Growth and Welfare Effects of Fiscal Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib Jess & Farmer Roger E. A., 1994.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 19-41, June.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Papers 165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985.
"Short-run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983. "Short-Run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Futagami, Koichi & Morita, Yuichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1993. " Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 607-625, December.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Asea, Patrick, 1997.
"On the ineffectiveness of tax policy in altering long-run growth: Harberger's superneutrality conjecture,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 99-126, October.
- Asea, Patrick & Mendoza, Enrique G & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 1996. "On the Ineffectiveness of Tax Policy in Altering Long- Run Growth: Harberger's Superneutrality Conjecture," CEPR Discussion Papers 1378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Gerard H. Kuper & Jakob de Haan, 1996. "Modelling government investment and economic growth at the macro level: A review," Working Papers 29, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Greiner Alfred & Semmler Willi, 1996. "Saddle Path Stability, Fluctuations, and Indeterminacy in Economic Growth," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-16, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Pereira, 2017. "Why Virtuous Supply-Side Effects and Irrelevant Keynesian Effects are not Foregone Conclusions: What we Learn from an Industry-Level Analysis of Infrastructure Investments in Portugal," GEE Papers 0076, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Aug 2017.
- Tamai, Toshiki, 2016. "Public investment, the rate of return, and optimal fiscal policy in a stochastically growing economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-17.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2014. "Public health infrastructure and growth: Ways to improve the inferior equilibrium under multiple equilibria," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 194-207.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2003:i:14:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshiki Tamai, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Adjustment Costs of Private Investment in an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(4), pages 455-470, December.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2009.
"Productive Government Expenditure And Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 692-733, September.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2314, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kühnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0464, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "The impact of military burden on long-run growth and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Kei Hosoya, 2003. "Tax financed government health expenditure and growth with capital deepening externality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(14), pages 1-10.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters & Peter S. Fisher, 2013.
"The Impact Of Marginal Business Taxes On State Manufacturing,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 557-582, October.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters, "undated". "The Impact of Marginal Business Taxes on State Manufacturing," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles fbpfjrs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Chen, Jhy-hwa & Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2009. "Growth, welfare and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing economy with abatement labor," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 423-437, September.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Alfred Greiner & Thomas Kuhn (ed.), 2009. "Recent Advances in Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12982.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:874-887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Misch & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller, 2013.
"Growth and Welfare Maximization in Models of Public Finance and Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(6), pages 939-967, December.
- Florian Misch & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller, "undated". "Growth and Welfare Maximization in Models of Public Finance and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 08/09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Misch, Florian & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard, 2011. "Growth and welfare maximization in models of public finance and endogenous growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 2007. "An Endogenous Growth Model Of Capital And Arms Accumulation," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 557-575.
- Chung-Hui Lai, 2015. "Effects of Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Integration on Economic Growth and Welfare," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 11(2), pages 143-162, July.
- Alfred Greiner & Peter Flaschel, 2009. "Economic Policy in a Growth Model with Human Capital, Heterogenous Agents and Unemployment," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 175-192, March.
- Tai, Meng-Yi & Chao, C.C. & Lu, Lee-Jung & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2016. "Land conservation, growth and welfare," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 102-110.
- Joseph G. ATTILA, 2008.
"Corruption, taxation and economic growth: theory and evidence,"
- Gbewopo Attila, 2011. "Corruption, taxation and economic growth: theory and evidence," Working Papers halshs-00556668, HAL.
- Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi, 2000. "Endogenous Growth, Government Debt and Budgetary Regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 363-384, July.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2003. "Inflationary Financing of Government Expenditure in an Endogenous Growth Model," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 121-137, February.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen-Hsien Tsai & Hsiu-Li Lee & Chih-Hao Yang & Chung-Chen Huang, 2016. "Input-Output Analysis for Sustainability by Using DEA Method: A Comparison Study between European and Asian Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-17, November.
- Fullerton, Don & Kim, Seung-Rae, 2008.
"Environmental investment and policy with distortionary taxes, and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 141-154, September.
- Don Fullerton & Seung-Rae Kim, 2006. "Environmental Investment and Policy with Distortionary Taxes and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 12070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic capital; endogenous growth; fiscal policy; welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:5:y:1998:i:3:p:249-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.