A MATLAB Solver for Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, John B & Uhlig, Harald, 1990.
"Solving Nonlinear Stochastic Growth Models: A Comparison of Alternative Solution Methods,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- John B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig, 1989. "Solving Nonlinear Stochastic Growth Models: A Comparison of Alternative Solution Methods," NBER Working Papers 3117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marimon, Ramon & Scott, Andrew (ed.), 1999. "Computational Methods for the Study of Dynamic Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294979.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2015.
"Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(1), pages 72-101.
- Gouel, Christophe & Jean, Sebastien, 2012. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5943, The World Bank.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2012. "Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country," Working Papers 2012-01, CEPII research center.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2015. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Post-Print hal-01173054, HAL.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Optimal food price stabilisation policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 118-134.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Comparing Numerical Methods for Solving the Competitive Storage Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 267-295, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Comparing numerical methods for solving the competitive storage model," Post-Print hal-01136976, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsprojection methods; rational expectations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:26:y:2005:i:2:p:173-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .