A Log-Linear Homotopy Approach to Initialize the Parameterized Expectations Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Javier J. Pérez, 2001. "A Log-linear Homotopy Approach to Initialize the Parameterized Expectations Algorithm," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/02, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy, John & McNelis, Paul D., 2001.
"Approximating and simulating the stochastic growth model: Parameterized expectations, neural networks, and the genetic algorithm,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1273-1303, September.
- Paul McNelis & John Duffy, 1998. "Approximating and Simulating the Stochastic Growth Model: Parameterized Expectations, Neural Networks, and the Genetic Algorithm," GE, Growth, Math methods 9804004, EconWPA, revised 14 May 1998.
- Albert Marcet & David A. Marshall, 1994.
"Solving nonlinear rational expectations models by parameterized expectations: convergence to stationary solutions,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
91, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Albert Marcet & David A. Marshall, 1994. "Solving nonlinear rational expectations models by parameterized expectations: convergence to stationary solutions," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Albert Marcet & David A. Marshall, 1994. "Solving nonlinear rational expectations models by parameterized expectations: Convergence to stationary solutions," Economics Working Papers 76, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jensen, Mark J, 1997.
"A Homotopy Approach to Solving Nonlinear Rational Expectation Problems,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Mark J. Jensen, 1995. "A Homotopy Approach to Solving Nonlinear Rational Expectation Problems," Computational Economics 9506002, EconWPA.
- Eaves, B. Curtis & Schmedders, Karl, 1999. "General equilibrium models and homotopy methods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1249-1279, September.
- Alfonso Novales & Emilio Dominguez & Javier J. Perez & Jesus Ruiz, 1998. "Solving Non-linear Rational Expectations Models By Eigenvalue-Eigenvector Decompositions," QM&RBC Codes 124, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Albert Marcet, 1991. "Simulation analysis of dynamic stochastic models: Applications to theory and estimation," Economics Working Papers 6, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Albert Marcet & Guido Lorenzoni, 1998. "The Parameterized Expectations Approach: Some Practical Issues," QM&RBC Codes 128, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Marimon, Ramon & Scott, Andrew (ed.), 1999. "Computational Methods for the Study of Dynamic Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294979, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Morales & Pablo Brañas Garza, 2003. "Computational Errors in Guessing Games1," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Paul Pichler, 2005. "Evaluating Approximate Equilibria of Dynamic Economic Models," Vienna Economics Papers 0510, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:24:y:2004:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .