Parameterized expectations approach; Some practical issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- den Haan, Wouter J & Marcet, Albert, 1990.
"Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Parameterizing Expectations,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 31-34, January.
- Wouter Denhaan & Albert Marcet, 1990. "FORTRAN code for Simulation Parameterized Expecations Algorithm," QM&RBC Codes 57, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1991.
"Equilibrium in a Production Economy with an Income Tax,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1091-1104, July.
- Wilbur John Coleman, 1989. "Equilibrium in a production economy with an income tax," International Finance Discussion Papers 366, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Domowitz, Ian & El-Gamal, Mahmoud A., 1993. "A Consistent Test of Stationary-Ergodicity," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 589-601, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budria, Santiago & Díaz, Antonia, 2006. "Term premium and equity premium in economies with habit formation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we065522, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alexandre Dmitriev, 2006.
"Technological Transfers, Limited Commitment and Growth,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
248, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alexandre Dmitriev, 2008. "Technological Transfers, Limited Commitment and Growth," 2008 Meeting Papers 568, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexandre Dmitriev, 2008. "Technological Transfers, Limited Commitment and Growth," Discussion Papers 2008-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Gianluca Femminis, 2007.
"From simple growth to numerical simulations: a primer in dynamic programming,"
DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi
itemq0745, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Gianluca Femminis, 2016. "From Simple Growth To Numerical Simulations: A Primer In Dynamic Programming," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def050, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Michael Reiter, 2015. "Solving OLG Models with Asset Choice," 2015 Meeting Papers 1509, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carceles Poveda, Eva, 2003. "Capital adjustment costs and firm risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 101-107, October.
- Tsvetanka Karagyozova, 2007. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Agents, Incomplete Markets and Trading Constraints," Working papers 2007-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Moreira, Humberto Luiz Ataíde, 2006. "Solving Euler Equations: Classical Methods and the C^1 Contraction Mapping Method Revisited," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(2), November.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2004.
"Heterogeneity and Aggregation in the Labor Market: Implications for Aggregate Preference Shifts,"
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2004. "Heterogeneity and aggregation in the labor market : implications for aggregate preference shifts," Working Paper 03-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reiter, Michael, 2015. "Solving OLG Models with Many Cohorts, Asset Choice and Large Shocks," Economics Series 320, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Frank Portier & Luis A. Puch, "undated". "It's a Small Small Welfare Cost of Fluctuations," Working Papers 2005-26, FEDEA.
- Santiago Budría & Antonia Díaz, 2006. "Term and Equity Premium in Economies with Habit Formation," Working Papers 2006-23, FEDEA.
More about this item
KeywordsNumerical algorithm; rational expectations; stochastic difference equations; simulation;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-1998-10-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-1998-09-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ECM-1998-09-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-IFN-1998-09-14 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .