A Consistent Test of Stationary Ergodicity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R. & White, Halbert, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity-ergodicity and for comovements between nonlinear discrete time Markov processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 39-73, May.
- Corradi, V. & Swanson, N. & White, H., 1996. "Testing for Stationarity-Ergodicity and for Comovements Between Nonlinear Discrete Time Markov Processes," Papers 4-96-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Domowitz, Ian & El-Gamal, Mahmoud A., 2001.
"A consistent nonparametric test of ergodicity for time series with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 365-398, June.
- Domowitz, I. & El-Gamal, M.A., 1997. "A Consistent Nonparametric Test of Ergodicity for Time Series with Applications," Working papers 9716, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Ryu, Deockhyun, 2015.
"Measuring the speed of convergence of stock prices: A nonparametric and nonlinear approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 227-241.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Deockhyun Ryu, 2013. "Measuring the Speed of Convergence of Stock Prices: A Nonparametric and Nonlinear Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-06, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Deockhyun Ryu, 2015. "Measuring the Speed of Convergence of Stock Prices: A Nonparametric and Nonlinear Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & G. Harrison, Sharon, 1999.
"Chaos, sunspots and automatic stabilizers,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 3-31, August.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, sunspots, and automatic stabilizers," Staff Report 214, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, Sunspots, and Automatic Stabilizers," NBER Working Papers 5703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, sunspots, and automatic stabilizers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- El-Gamal, Mahmoud A. & Ryu, Deockhyun, 2006. "Short-memory and the PPP hypothesis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 361-391, March.
- Domowitz, I. El-Gamal, M., 1997. "Financial Market Structure and the Ergocicity of Prices," Working papers 9719, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Grazzini, Jakob & Richiardi, Matteo, 2015.
"Estimation of ergodic agent-based models by simulated minimum distance,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 148-165.
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo Richiardi, 2014. "Estimation of Ergodic Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," Economics Papers 2014-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Albert Marcet & Guido Lorenzoni, 1998. "Parameterized expectations approach; Some practical issues," Economics Working Papers 296, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Deockhyun Ryu & Mahmoud A. El-Gamal, 2004. "Short Memory and the PPP-puzzle," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 577, Econometric Society.
- Jakob Grazzini, 2012. "Analysis of the Emergent Properties: Stationarity and Ergodicity," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(2), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.