A multi-level study of emergent group leadership: Effects of emotional stability and group conflict
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ying Chen & Ray Friedman & Enhai Yu & Fubin Sun, 2011. "Examining the positive and negative effects of guanxi practices: A multi-level analysis of guanxi practices and procedural justice perceptions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 715-735, December.
- Rabi Bhagat & Annette McDevitt & Ian McDevitt, 2010. "On improving the robustness of Asian management theories: Theoretical anchors in the era of globalization," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 179-192, June.
- David Ahlstrom, 2011. "Some helpful sources for prospective authors in Asia Pacific Journal of Management," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 661-665, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan Li & David Ahlstrom, 2016. "Emotional stability: A new construct and its implications for individual behavior in organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Yan Li & Fiona Yao & David Ahlstrom, 2015. "The social dilemma of bribery in emerging economies: A dynamic model of emotion, social value, and institutional uncertainty," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 311-334, June.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9504-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peng, Kelly Z. & Wong, Chi-Sum & Song, Jiwen Lynda, 2016. "How do Chinese employees react to psychological contract violation?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 815-825.
- Shirley Daniel & Dongyoung Lee & Wolf Reitsperger, 2014. "Raising quality consciousness among Chinese manufacturing personnel: Testing the effectiveness of performance management tools," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 549-573, June.
- Hong T. M. Bui & Yehuda Baruch & Vinh S. Chau & Hong-Wei He, 2016. "Team learning: The missing construct from a cross-cultural examination of higher education," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Catherine Lam & Frank Walter & Kan Ouyang, 2014. "Display rule perceptions and job performance in a Chinese retail firm: The moderating role of employees’ affect at work," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 575-597, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLeadership; Emotional stability; Emotional resilience; Emotional threshold; Relationship conflict; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:351-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .