Decision Comprehensiveness and Corporate Entrepreneurship: The Moderating Role of Managerial Uncertainty Preferences and Environmental Dynamism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1978. "Archetypes of Strategy Formulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 921-933, May.
- Chihmao Hsieh & Jack A. Nickerson & Todd R. Zenger, 2007. "Opportunity Discovery, Problem Solving and a Theory of the Entrepreneurial Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Ozgen, Eren & Baron, Robert A., 2007. "Social sources of information in opportunity recognition: Effects of mentors, industry networks, and professional forums," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 174-192, March.
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Bing-Sheng Teng, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship Activities through Strategic Alliances: A Resource-Based Approach toward Competitive Advantage," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 119-142, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Fellnhofer & Kaisu Puumalainen & Helena Sjögrén, 0. "Entrepreneurial orientation in work groups – effects of individuals and group characteristics," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
- Kamal Sakhdari & Jahangir Yadollahi Farsi, 2016. "Business partners and corporate entrepreneurship in developing countries," International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 61-77.
- O'Shannassy, Timothy & Leenders, Mark A.A.M., 2016. "Avoiding the “too comfortable in the saddle” syndrome: Obtaining high performance from the chairperson, CEO and inside directors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5972-5982.
- Mitchell, Rebecca & Boyle, Brendan & Nicholas, Stephen & Maitland, Elizabeth & Zhao, Shuming, 2016. "Boundary conditions of a curvilinear relationship between decision comprehensiveness and performance: The role of functional and national diversity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2801-2811.
- Moser, Roger & Kuklinski, Christian Paul Jian-Wei & Srivastava, Mohit, 2017. "Information processing fit in the context of emerging markets: An analysis of foreign SBUs in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 234-247.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:413-427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yair Friedman & Abraham Carmeli & Asher Tishler, 2016. "How CEOs and TMTs Build Adaptive Capacity in Small Entrepreneurial Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 996-1018, September.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0408-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan, Wenlong & Bao, Yongjian & Olson, Bradley J., 2017. "CEOs’ ambivalent interpretations, organizational market capabilities, and corporate entrepreneurship as responses to strategic issues," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 312-326.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:46:y:2009:i:8:p:1289-1314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .