Flexibility in Japanese internal labour markets: The introduction of performance-related pay
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marcus Rebick, 2000.
"Japanese Labour Markets: Can we Expect Significant Change?,"
Economics Series Working Papers
21, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rebick, M., 2000. "Japanese Labour Markets: Can we Expect Significant Change?," Economics Series Working Papers 9921, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, April.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752, March.
- Dore, Ronald, 1998. "Asian Crisis and the Future of the Japanese Model," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 773-87, November.
- Rebick, Marcus, 2005. "The Japanese Employment System: Adapting to a New Economic Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247240, March.
- Mincer, Jacob & Higuchi, Yoshio, 1988. "Wage structures and labor turnover in the United States and Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 97-133, June.
- Aoki Masahiko, 1995. "An Evolving Diversity of Organizational Mode and Its Implications for Transitional Economies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 330-353, December.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-84, December.
- Peter B. Doeringer & Edward Lorenz & David G. Terkla, 2003. "The adoption and diffusion of high-performance management: lessons from Japanese multinationals in the West," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 265-286, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:28:y:2011:i:3:p:573-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.