Japanese Labour Markets: Can we Expect Significant Change?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marcus Rebick, 2000. "Japanese Labour Markets: Can we Expect Significant Change?," Economics Series Working Papers 21, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satoshi Shimizutani & Izumi Yokoyama, 2006. "Has Japan's Long-term employment Practice Survived? New Evidence Emerging Since the 1990s," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-182, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2004. "Divorce in Japan: Why It Happens, Why It Doesn’t," EIJS Working Paper Series 201, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies, revised 26 Jan 2006.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2010.
"Lifetime employment in Japan: Concepts and measurements,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2006. "Lifetime Employment in Japan: Concepts and Measurements," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 624, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2007.
- Junya Hamaaki & Masahiro Hori & Saeko Maeda & Keiko Murata, 2012.
"Changes in the Japanese Employment System in the Two Lost Decades,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(4), pages 810-846, October.
- Hamaaki, Junya & Hori, Masahiro & Maeda, Saeko & Murata, Keiko, 2011. "Changes in the Japanese Employment System in the Two Lost Decades," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 511, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- HAMAAKI Junya & HORI Masahiro & MAEDA Saeko & MURATA Keiko, 2010. "Is the Japanese employment system degenerating? Evidence from the Basic Survey on Wage Structure," ESRI Discussion paper series 232, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Arjan Keizer, 2011. "Flexibility in Japanese internal labour markets: The introduction of performance-related pay," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 573-594, September.
- Hiroshi Ono & Marcus E. Rebick, 2003. "Constraints on the Level and Efficient Use of Labor in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR ; ECONOMICS ; EMPLOYMENT;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:9921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .