Networks and cronyism: A social exchange analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jianjun Zhang & Hao Ma, 2009. "Adoption of professional management in Chinese family business: A multilevel analysis of impetuses and impediments," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 119-139, March.
- Naresh Khatri & Eric W K Tsang & Thomas M Begley, 2006. "Cronyism: a cross-cultural analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Tina Dacin & Andrew Delios, 2005. "Editors' Introduction: Special Issue on Networks in Asia Pacific Business," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 315-320, December.
- Xiao-Ping Chen & Chao C. Chen, 2004. "On the Intricacies of the Chinese Guanxi: A Process Model of Guanxi Development," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 305-324, 09.
- Johnson, Simon & Mitton, Todd, 2003.
"Cronyism and capital controls: evidence from Malaysia,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 351-382, February.
- Simon Johnson & Todd Mitton, 2001. "Cronyism and Capital Controls: Evidence from Malaysia," NBER Working Papers 8521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chao Chen & Xiao-Ping Chen, 2009. "Negative externalities of close guanxi within organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 37-53, March.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2001. "The Economics of Sorruption and Cronyism: an institutional approach," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-83-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Thomas Kirchmaier & Konstantinos Stathopoulos, 2008. "From Fiction to Fact: The Impact of CEO Social Networks," FMG Discussion Papers dp608, Financial Markets Group.
- Mike Peng & Jessie Zhou, 2005. "How Network Strategies and Institutional Transitions Evolve in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Michael Carney, 2008. "The many futures of Asian business groups," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 595-613, December.
- Lloyd Steier, 2009. "Familial capitalism in global institutional contexts: Implications for corporate governance and entrepreneurship in East Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 513-535, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:281-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.