Whither East Asian economic integration? Korea’s regionalization cum globalization strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10308/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2008.
"Bond Markets as Conduits for Capital Flows: How Does Asia Compare?,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 267-313
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pipat Luengnaruemitchai & Barry J. Eichengreen, 2006. "Bond Markets As Conduits for Capital Flows; How Does Asia Compare?," IMF Working Papers 06/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Bond Markets as Conduits for Capital Flows: How Does Asia Compare?," NBER Working Papers 12408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Petri, Peter & Sisli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2009. "Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions," ADBI Working Papers 157, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Arndt, H. W., 1993. "Anatomy of regionalism," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 271-282.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 1997. "Open Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 545-565, 08.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 1997. "Open Regionalism," Working Paper Series WP97-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri & Elif Sisli Ciamarra, 2010. "Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions," Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:29-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.