Whither East Asian economic integration? Korea’s regionalization cum globalization strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006.
"Bond Markets as Conduits for Capital Flows: How Does Asia Compare?,"
NBER Working Papers
12408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2008. "Bond Markets as Conduits for Capital Flows: How Does Asia Compare?," NBER Chapters, in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 267-313 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pipat Luengnaruemitchai & Barry J. Eichengreen, 2006. "Bond Markets As Conduits for Capital Flows; How Does Asia Compare?," IMF Working Papers 06/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Arndt, H. W., 1993. "Anatomy of regionalism," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 271-282.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 1997.
Working Paper Series
WP97-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri & Elif Sisli Ciamarra, 2010.
"Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions,"
in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 13
- Kawai, Masahiro & Petri, Peter & Sisli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2009. "Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions," ADBI Working Papers 157, Asian Development Bank Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:29-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.