South Asia's Integration with the Rest of Asia: a survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naoko MUNAKATA, 2002. "Whither East Asian Economic Integration?," Discussion papers 02007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2007. "The Asian way of regional integration: Are there lessons from Europe?," Kiel Economic Policy Papers 7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dilip K. Das, 1998. "Changing Comparative Advantage and the Changing Composition of Asian Exports," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 121-140, January.
- Tiziana Bonapace, 2005. "Regional Trade and Investment Architecture in Asia-Pacific : Emerging Trends and Imperatives," Trade Working Papers 22085, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ravi Ratnayake, 2002. "Impact of China's Accession to the Bangkok Agreement on Intraregional Trade Flows," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 3(2), pages 147-162, September.
- Roland-Holst, David & Verbiest, Jean-Pierre & Zhai, Fan, 2005.
"Growth and Trade Horizons for Asia: Long-term Forecasts for Regional Integration,"
Asian Development Review,
Asian Development Bank, vol. 22(2), pages 76-107.
- Roland-Holst, David & Verbiest, Jean-Pierre & Zhai, Fan, 2008. "Growth and Trade Horizons for Asia: Long Term Forecasts for Regional Integration," WIDER Working Paper Series 106, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 2000. "An Estimate of the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," CEPR Discussion Papers 2631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. Randall Henning, 2002. "East Asian Financial Cooperation," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa68, October.
- Josef T. Yap, 2005. "Economic Integration and Regional Cooperation in East Asia - A Pragmatic View," Trade Working Papers 22003, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dilip K. DAS, 2000. "Asian Crisis: Distilling Critical Lessons," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 152, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Peter Warr, 2005. "Should Bangladesh Join a Regional Free Trade Area?," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 6(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "Estimating the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," NBER Working Papers 7857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sakakibara, Eisuke & Yamakawa, Sharon, 2003. "Regional integration in East Asia : challenges and opportunities - Part 1: history and institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3078, The World Bank.
- Paul De Grauwe & Zhaoyong Zhang, 2006. "Introduction: Monetary and Economic Integration in the East Asian Region," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(12), pages 1643-1647, December.
- Bhattacharya, Swapan K. & Bhattacharyay, Biswa N., 2007. "An empirical analysis on prospects and challenges of BIMSTEC-Japan trade integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 509-536, June.
- Yap, Josef T., 2005. "Economic Integration and Regional Cooperation in East Asia: A Pragmatic View," Discussion Papers DP 2005-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bernard K. Gordon, 2006. "U.S. Perspectives On East Asian Economic Integration," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 149-168, December.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Shafaeddin, S. M., 2004. "Is China's accession to WTO threatening exports of developing countries?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 109-144, January.
- Kelegama, Saman, 2001. "Bangkok agreement and BIMSTEC: crawling regional economic groupings in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 105-121.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:apacel:v:22:y:2008:i:1:p:25-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0818-9935 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.