Whither East Asian Economic Integration?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ken Binmore & Paul Klemperer, 2002.
"The Biggest Auction Ever: the Sale of the British 3G Telecom Licences,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 74-96, March.
- Ken Binmore & Paul Klemperer, 2001. "The Biggest Auction Ever: the Sale of the British 3G Telecom Licenses," Economics Papers 2002-W4, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Binmore, Kenneth & Klemperer, Paul, 2002. "The Biggest Auction Ever: The Sale of the British 3G Telecom Licences," CEPR Discussion Papers 3214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mia Mikic, 2007. "Preferential trade in Asia and the pacific - Trends and prospects for multilateralization," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Mia Mikic (ed.), FUTURE TRADE RESEARCH AREAS THAT MATTER TO DEVELOPING COUNTRY POLICYMAKERS, volume 61, chapter 2, pages 33-56 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2004. "East Asian Cooperation: The ASEAN View," Discussion Papers DP 2004-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:02007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .