The Location of the United States' FDI Under the Share Gravity Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- de Mello Sampayo, F., 2000. "The Location of the United States' FDI under the Share Gravity Model," Discussion Papers 00-04, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, March.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "A Simple Theory of Multinational Corporations and Trade with a Trade-Off Between Proximity and Concentration," NBER Working Papers 4269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "Estimating the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," NBER Working Papers 7857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "The Location and Characteristics of U.S. Affiliates in Asia," NBER Working Papers 6876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 2000. "An Estimate of the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," CEPR Discussion Papers 2631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "An Empirical Assessment of the Factor Proportions Explanation of Multi-National Sales," NBER Working Papers 4583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa, 2014. "Gravity for Health: an Application to State Mental Hospital Admissions in Texas," MPRA Paper 59758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa & de Sousa-Vale, Sofia & Camões, Francisco, 2010.
"Delaying the timing of offshoring low-skilled tasks,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 951-958, September.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões, 2008. "Delaying the Timing of Offshoring Low-Skilled Tasks," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1208, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Felipa Mello Sampayo, 2006. "The Geographic Distribution of Economic Activities of the USA Multinational Enterprises," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2011.
"Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?,"
2011:2, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 28 May 2012.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2012. "Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?," Ratio Working Papers 192, The Ratio Institute.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2011. "Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 243, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Harach, Monika & Rodriguez-Crespo, Ernesto, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and trade: A bi-directional gravity approach," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 467, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mateo Vasco & Lina M. Cortés & Sandra C. Gaitán & Iván A. Durán, 2012. "Aplicación del modelo gravitacional al impacto del gobierno corporativo en las fusiones y adquisiciones en Latinoamérica," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010709, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Helga Kristjánsdóttir, 2005. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Iceland," CAM Working Papers 2005-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2010. "Offshoring and Corruption: Does Corruption Matter," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 237, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kayam, Saime Suna, 2009. "Home market determinants of FDI outflows from developing and transition economies," MPRA Paper 16781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; multinational enterprises; gravity model; dynamic panel data model;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:21:y:2007:i:4:p:491-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .