Offshoring and Corruption: Does Corruption Matter
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Larraín & José Tavares, 2004. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Decrease Corruption?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 217-230.
- Felipa De Mello-Sampayo, 2007.
"The Location of the United States' FDI Under the Share Gravity Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 491-519.
- de Mello Sampayo, F., 2000. "The Location of the United States' FDI under the Share Gravity Model," Discussion Papers 00-04, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"The Log of Gravity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 641-658, November.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dahlström, Tobias & Johnson, Andreas, 2007. "Bureaucratic Corruption, MNEs and FDI," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 82, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lui, Francis T, 1985. "An Equilibrium Queuing Model of Bribery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 760-781, August.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo, 2009. "Competing-destinations gravity model: an application to the geographic distribution of FDI," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2237-2253.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:159 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Offshoring; Gravity; Firm level data;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .