Why Don't Asians Invest in Asia? The Determinants of Cross-Border Portfolio Holdings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Philip Woolbridge & Doo Yong Yang, 2009. "Why don\'t Asians invest in Asia:The determinants of cross-border portfolio holdings," Working Papers 0908, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter G. Warr, 1999. "What Happened to Thailand?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 631-650, July.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1988. "Productivity and Postwar U.S. Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 23-41.
- David Vines & Peter Warr, 2003. "Thailand's investment-driven boom and crisis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 440-466, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didier, Tatiana & Llovet, Ruth & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2017.
"International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, pages 52-66.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Llovet Montanes,Ruth & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2016. "International financial integration of East Asia and Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7772, The World Bank.
- Tatiana Didier & Ruth Llovet Montanes & Sergio Luis Schmukler, 2017. "International Financial Integration of East Asia and Pacific," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 139, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip Lane, 2010. "The Dynamics of Portfolio Holdings in Emerging Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp346, IIIS.
- repec:wsi:gjexxx:v:02:y:2013:i:02:n:s2251361213500067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rabin Hattari & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2011. "How Different are FDI and FPI Flows?: Does Distance Alter the Composition of Capital Flows?," Working Papers 092011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:88-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Okawa, Yohei & van Wincoop, Eric, 2012. "Gravity in International Finance," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 205-215.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:92:y:2017:i:c:p:29-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boamah, Nicholas Addai & Watts, Edward J. & Loudon, Geoffrey, 2016. "Investigating temporal variation in the global and regional integration of African stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, pages 103-118.
- Hattari, Rabin & S. Rajan, Ramkishen, 2011. "How Different are FDI and FPI Flows?: Distance and Capital Market Integration," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 499-525.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:58:y:2013:i:04:n:s0217590813500264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boamah, Nicholas Addai, 2017. "The dynamics of the relative global sector effects and contagion in emerging markets equity returns," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 433-453.
- Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Remolona, Eli M., 2012. "Going Regional: How to Deepen ASEAN's Financial Markets," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 300, Asian Development Bank.
- Olaf Unteroberdoerster & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "Financial Integration and Rebalancing in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013.
"Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia,"
Trade Working Papers
23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Azis, Iwan J., 2013. "Inadequate Regional Financial Safety Nets Reflect Complacency," ADBI Working Papers 411, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Friedman, Daniel, 2009.
"Speculative attacks: A laboratory study in continuous time,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 1064-1082.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Daniel Friedman, 2008. "Speculative Attacks: A Laboratory Study in Continuous Time," CESifo Working Paper Series 2420, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yohei Okawa & Eric van Wincoop, 2010. "Gravity in International Finance," Working Papers 072010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:8:y:2009:i:3:p:228-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .