Anatomy of regionalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marwah, Kanta & Klein, Lawrence R., 1995. "The possibility of nesting South Asia in Asia-Pacific economic integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1997. "The expansion of intra-Asian trade: An analysis of structural patterns and determinants," Kiel Working Papers 792, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Woosik Moon, 2011. "Whither East Asian economic integration? Korea’s regionalization cum globalization strategy," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-42, November.
- Rolf Langhammer, 1995.
"Regional integration in East Asia. From market-driven regionalisation to institutionalised regionalism?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 167-201, March.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1995. "Regional integration in East Asia: from market-driven regionalisation to institutionalised regionalism?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1648, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jose L. Tongzon, 2002. "The Economies of Southeast Asia, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2029.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:4:y:1993:i:2:p:271-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.