Regional integration in East Asia. From market-driven regionalisation to institutionalised regionalism?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 131 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1993. "Should East Asia go regional? No, no and maybe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1209, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992.
"Is Japan creating a yen bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
92-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," NBER Chapters, in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 53-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233179, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," NBER Working Papers 4050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-007, University of California at Berkeley.
- Emil-Maria Claassen, 1992. "Financial liberalization and its impact on domestic stabilization policies: Singapore and Malaysia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 136-167, March.
- Antonio Aquino, 1978. "Intra-industry trade and inter-industry specialization as concurrent sources of International Trade in manufactures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(2), pages 275-296, June.
- Yamazawa, Ippei, 1992. "On Pacific Economic Integration," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1519-29, November.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku, 1992. "Economic Regionalisation and Intra-Industry Trade: Pacific-Asian Perspectives," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Arndt, H. W., 1993. "Anatomy of regionalism," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 271-282.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1993. "Europe and East Asia in the context of regionalization: Theory and economic policy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 255-270.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:131:y:1995:i:1:p:167-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.