Regional integration in East Asia. From market-driven regionalisation to institutionalised regionalism?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 131 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emil-Maria Claassen, 1992. "Financial liberalization and its impact on domestic stabilization policies: Singapore and Malaysia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 136-167, March.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1993. "Should East Asia go regional? No, no and maybe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1209, The World Bank.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku, 1992. "Economic Regionalisation and Intra-Industry Trade: Pacific-Asian Perspectives," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Antonio Aquino, 1978. "Intra-industry trade and inter-industry specialization as concurrent sources of International Trade in manufactures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 275-296, June.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1993. "Europe and East Asia in the context of regionalization: Theory and economic policy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 255-270.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993.
"Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?,"
in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 53-88
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan creating a yen bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 92-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," NBER Working Papers 4050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-007, University of California at Berkeley.
- Arndt, H. W., 1993. "Anatomy of regionalism," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 271-282.
- Yamazawa, Ippei, 1992. "On Pacific Economic Integration," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1519-29, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:131:y:1995:i:1:p:167-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.