Economic Regionalisation and Intra-Industry Trade: Pacific-Asian Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006.
"Policy Coherence for Development: A Background Paper on Foreign Direct Investment,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
253, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers hal-01065640, HAL.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Sciences Po publications 253, Sciences Po.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2005.
"Sequencing trade and monetary integration: issues and application to Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 105-124, February.
- Richard Pomfret, 2004. "Sequencing Trade and Monetary Integration: Issues and Applications to Asia," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1997. "The expansion of intra-Asian trade: An analysis of structural patterns and determinants," Kiel Working Papers 792, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kuwayama, Mikio, 1992. "New forms of investment (NFI) in Latin American-United States trade relations," Series Históricas 7, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Choi, Daewon, 1993. "La Cuenca del Pacífico y América Latina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Widodo, Tri, 2007. "“Flying Geese” Paradigm: Review, Analytical Tool and Application," MPRA Paper 78218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:6:y:2001:i:1:p:99-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Sequencing Trade and Monetary Integration," Others 0502004, EconWPA.
- Kalirajan, K. P. & Shand, R. T., 1996. "Towards an Indian Ocean grouping: Prospects for economic cooperation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 503-535.
- William E. James, 2001. "Trade Relations of Korea and Japan: Moving for Conflict to Cooperation?," Economics Study Area Working Papers 11, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Rolf Langhammer, 1995.
"Regional integration in East Asia. From market-driven regionalisation to institutionalised regionalism?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 167-201, March.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1995. "Regional integration in East Asia: from market-driven regionalisation to institutionalised regionalism?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1648, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dowlinga, Malcolm & Cheang, Chia Tien, 2000. "Shifting comparative advantage in Asia: new tests of the "flying geese" model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 443-463.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1995. "Export expansion and diversification in Central and Eastern Europe: what can be learnt from East and Southeast Asia?," Kiel Discussion Papers 261, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kuwayama, Mikio & Mattos, José Carlos Silva & Contador, Jaime, 2000. "Trade and investment promotion between Asia-Pacific and Latin America: present position and future prospects," Comercio Internacional 9, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Sayeeda Bano, 2014. "An Empirical Examination of Trade Relations between New Zealand and China in the Context of a Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers in Economics 14/04, University of Waikato.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:53-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .