The possibility of nesting South Asia in Asia-Pacific economic integration
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, M., 1994. "Economic regionalism in the Asia-Pacific: Macroeconomic core and microeconomic optimization," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-42.
- Ariff, Mohamed, 1994. "Open regionalism a la ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 99-117.
- Green, David Jay, 1994. "Convergence and cohesion within the ASEAN-4," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 119-145.
- Kanta Marwah, 1978. "Temporal Shifts, Bilateral Reciprocity, Multilateralism, and Diversification in the Structure of World Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 189-206, Jul/Oct.
- Arndt, H. W., 1993. "Anatomy of regionalism," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 271-282.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:6:y:1995:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.