The possibility of nesting South Asia in Asia-Pacific economic integration
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, M., 1994. "Economic regionalism in the Asia-Pacific: Macroeconomic core and microeconomic optimization," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-42.
- Kanta Marwah, 1978. "Temporal Shifts, Bilateral Reciprocity, Multilateralism, and Diversification in the Structure of World Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 189-206, Jul/Oct.
- Arndt, H. W., 1993. "Anatomy of regionalism," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 271-282.
- Green, David Jay, 1994. "Convergence and cohesion within the ASEAN-4," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 119-145.
- Ariff, Mohamed, 1994. "Open regionalism a la ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 99-117.