The relevance of large economic areas for the development and efficiency of the world economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1993. "European Monetary Unification," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1321-57, September.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1993. "Europe and East Asia in the context of regionalization: Theory and economic policy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 255-270.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1992. "Economic Geography and the Political Economy of Regionalization: The Example of Western Europe," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 84-87, May.
- Dutta, M, 1992. "Economic Regionalization in Western Europe: Asia-Pacific Economies (Macroeconomic Core: Microeconomic Optimization)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 67-73, May.
- Richard Pomfret, 1991. "What is the Secret of the EMS's Longevity?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 623-633, December.
- Detlef Lorenz, 1991. "Regionalisation versus regionalism— Problems of change in the world economy," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 3-10, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:6:y:1995:i:1:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.