The relevance of large economic areas for the development and efficiency of the world economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Detlef Lorenz, 1991. "Regionalisation versus regionalism— Problems of change in the world economy," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 3-10, January.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1993. "European Monetary Unification," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1321-57, September.
- Richard Pomfret, 1991. "What is the Secret of the EMS's Longevity?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 623-633, December.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1992. "Economic Geography and the Political Economy of Regionalization: The Example of Western Europe," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 84-87, May.
- Dutta, M, 1992. "Economic Regionalization in Western Europe: Asia-Pacific Economies (Macroeconomic Core: Microeconomic Optimization)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 67-73, May.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1993. "Europe and East Asia in the context of regionalization: Theory and economic policy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 255-270.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:6:y:1995:i:1:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.