Economic Geography and the Political Economy of Regionalization: The Example of Western Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010.
"Is it really different? Patterns of regionalisation in the post-Soviet Central Asia,"
Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series
155, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Is it really different? Patterns of regionalization in the post-Soviet Central Asia," MPRA Paper 21062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Preuße, Heinz Gert, 1997. "Regionalisation in a global economy some lessons from the European experience," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 120, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Hallett Andrew Hughes & Braga C. A. Primo, 1994.
"The New Regionalism and the Threat of Protectionism,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 388-421, December.
- Hallet, Andrew Hughes & Braga, Carlos A. Primo & DEC, 1994. "The new regionalism and the threat of protectionism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1349, The World Bank.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1994. "Regional integration: A worthwhile strategy for catching up?," Kiel Working Papers 623, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kondonassis, Alex J. & Malliaris, A. G., 1996. "NAFTA: Old and new lessons from theory and practice with economic integration," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 31-41.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1995. "The relevance of large economic areas for the development and efficiency of the world economy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 101-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:2:p:84-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.