Convergence and cohesion within the ASEAN-4
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym, 1993. "Economic Growth, Environmental Issues and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Junichi Goto & Koichi Hamada, 1994. "Economic Preconditions for Asian Regional Integration," NBER Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Linkage: Savings, Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows, NBER-EASE Volume 3, pages 359-388 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, T. & Eichengreen, B., 1994. "One Money or Many? Analysing the Prospects for Monetary Unification in Various Parts of the World," Princeton Studies in International Economics 76, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marwah, Kanta & Klein, Lawrence R., 1995. "The possibility of nesting South Asia in Asia-Pacific economic integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1997. "The expansion of intra-Asian trade: An analysis of structural patterns and determinants," Kiel Working Papers 792, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David Jay Green, 2001. "Regional co-operation policies in Central Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(8), pages 1151-1164.
- Green, David Jay, 2004. "Investment behavior and the Economic Crisis in Indonesia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 287-303, April.
- Green, David Jay & Campos, J. Edgardo, 2001. "Fiscal lessons from the East Asian financial crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 309-329.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:5:y:1994:i:1:p:119-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .