Proprietary trading losses in banks: do banks invest sufficiently in control?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Palomino, F.A. & Prat, A., 1998.
"Risk Taking and Optimal Contracts for Money Managers,"
1998-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palomino, Frederic & Prat, Andrea, 2003. " Risk Taking and Optimal Contracts for Money Managers," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(1), pages 113-37, Spring.
- Palomino, Frédéric & Prat, Andrea, 1999. "Risk Taking and Optimal Contracts for Money Managers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jón Daníelsson & Bjørn N. Jorgensen & Casper G. de Vries, 2001.
"Incentives for Effective Risk Management,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-094/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Norvald Instefjord & Patricia Jackson & William Perraudin, 1998. "Securities fraud," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 585-623, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:3:y:2007:i:3:p:329-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.