Ownership Structure, Property Performance, Multifamily Properties and REITs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Val E. Lambson & Grant R. McQueen & Barrett A. Slade, 2004. "Do Out-of-State Buyers Pay More for Real Estate? An Examination of Anchoring-Induced Bias and Search Costs," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 85-126, March.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Michael J. Highfield & Peter D. Linneman, 2005. "Real Estate and Economies of Scale: The Case of REITs," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 323-350, June.
- William G. Hardin, III & Marvin L. Wolverton, 1999. "Equity REIT Property Acquisitions: Do Apartment REITs Pay a Premium?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 113-126.
- G. Donald Jud & James Frew, 1986. "Real Estate Brokers, Housing Prices, and the Demand for Housing," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 23(1), pages 21-31, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelsen, Claus & Rosenschon, Sebastian & Schulz, Christian, 2015.
"Small might be beautiful, but bigger performs better: Scale economies in “green” refurbishments of apartment housing,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 240-250.
- Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon & Christian Schulz, 2014. "Small Might Be Beautiful, but Bigger Performs Better: Scale Economies in "Green" Refurbishments of Apartment Housing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1410, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mamoru Nagano, 2016. "Financing Patterns and Property Acquisitions of Sponsor-backed REITs: Evidence from J-REIT Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 223-248.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:31:n:3:2009:p:285-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .