Clientele Effects and Condo Conversions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marion Steele, 1993. "Conversions, Condominiums and Capital Gains: The Transformation of the Ontario Rental Housing Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(1), pages 103-126, February.
- Hansmann, Henry, 1991. "Condominium and Cooperative Housing: Transactional Efficiency, Tax Subsidies, and Tenure Choice," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(1), pages 25-71, January.
- Rosen, Kenneth T & Smith, Lawrence B, 1983. "The Price-Adjustment Process for Rental Housing and the Natural Vacancy Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 779-786, September.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Shilling, James D, 2000.
"Institutional Investors Tilt Their Real Estate Holdings toward Quality, Too,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 113-140, September.
- James D. Shilling & Stephen Malpezzi, 1996. "Institutional Investors Tilt Their Real Estate Holdings Toward Quality, Too," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 96-12, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Val E. Lambson & Grant R. McQueen & Barrett A. Slade, 2004. "Do Out‐of‐State Buyers Pay More for Real Estate? An Examination of Anchoring‐Induced Bias and Search Costs," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 85-126, March.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2006. "Bargaining Strength and Property Class in Office Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 197-213, November.
- John P. Harding & Stuart S. Rosenthal & C. F. Sirmans, 2003. "Estimating Bargaining Power in the Market for Existing Homes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(1), pages 178-188, February.
- Barry A. Diskin & Armen Tashchian, 1984. "Application of Logit Analysis to the Determination of Tenant Absorption in Condominium Conversion," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 191-205, June.
- Benjamin, John D & Chinloy, Peter & Sirmans, G Stacey, 2000. "Housing Vouchers, Tenant Quality, and Apartment Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 37-48, January.
- Michael J. Whinihan, 1984. "Condominium Conversion and the Tax Reform Acts of 1969 and 1976," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(4), pages 461-472, December.
- John P. Harding & John R. Knight & C.F. Sirmans, 2003. "Estimating Bargaining Effects in Hedonic Models: Evidence from the Housing Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 601-622, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Chinloy & William Hardin & Zhonghua Wu, 2013. "Transaction Frequency and Commercial Property," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 640-658, November.
- J. Andrew Hansz & Wikrom Prombutr & Ying Zhang & Tingyu Zhou, 2017. "An Anatomy of the Interrelationship between Equity and Mortgage REITs," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 287-324.
- Breck L. Robinson & Richard M. Todd, 2010. "The role of non-owner-occupied homes in the current housing and foreclosure cycle," Working Paper 10-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 2010.
- Fuerst, Franz & Gabrieli, Tommaso & McAllister, Patrick, 2017. "A green winner's curse? Investor behavior in the market for eco-certified office buildings," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 137-146.
- S. Akin & Val Lambson & Grant McQueen & Brennan Platt & Barrett Slade & Justin Wood, 2013. "Rushing to Overpay: Modeling and Measuring the REIT Premium," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 506-537, October.
- Jonathan Wiley & Brandon Cline & Xudong Fu & Tian Tang, 2012. "Valuation Effects for Asset Sales," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 103-120, June.
- Eli Beracha & William G. Hardin & Hilla Maaria Skiba, 2018. "Real Estate Market Segmentation: Hotels as Exemplar," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 252-273, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:611-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.