Real Estate and Economies of Scale: The Case of REITs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ire:issued:v:20:n:03:2017:p:349-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Hardin & Zhonghua Wu, 2009. "Bank Mergers, REIT Loan Pricing and Takeover Likelihood," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 275-301, April.
- Stephen M. Miller & Terrence M. Clauretie & Thomas M. Springer, 2006.
"Economies Of Scale And Cost Efficiencies: A Panel-Data Stochastic-Frontier Analysis Of Real Estate Investment Trusts,"
University of Manchester, vol. 74(4), pages 483-499, July.
- Stephen M. Miller & Terrence M. Clauretie & Thomas M. Springer, 2005. "Economies of Scale and Cost Efficiencies: A Panel-Data Stochastic-Frontier Analysis of Real Estate Investment Trusts," Working papers 2005-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michelsen, Claus & Rosenschon, Sebastian & Schulz, Christian, 2015.
"Small might be beautiful, but bigger performs better: Scale economies in “green” refurbishments of apartment housing,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 240-250.
- Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon & Christian Schulz, 2014. "Small Might Be Beautiful, but Bigger Performs Better: Scale Economies in "Green" Refurbishments of Apartment Housing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1410, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Chung & Scott Fung & James Shilling & Tammie Simmons-Mosley, 2011. "What Determines Stock Price Synchronicity in REITs?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 73-98, July.
- Hartzell, Jay C. & Sun, Libo & Titman, Sheridan, 2014. "Institutional investors as monitors of corporate diversification decisions: Evidence from real estate investment trusts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 61-72.
- Mine Ertugrul & Erasmo Giambona, 2011. "Property Segment and REIT Capital Structure," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 505-526, November.
- William G. Hardin III & Matthew D. Hill & James J. Hopper, 2009. "Ownership Structure, Property Performance, Multifamily Properties and REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(3), pages 285-306.
- Stephen M. Miller & Thomas M. Springer, 2007. "Cost Improvements, Returns to Scale, and Cost Inefficiencies for Real Estate Investment Trusts," Working papers 2007-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Highfield & Kenneth D. Roskelley & Fang Zhao, 2007. "The Determinants of the Debt Maturity Decision for Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(2), pages 173-200.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Gugler & Nils Kok, 2011. "Transparency, Integration, and the Cost of International Real Estate Investments," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 152-173, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:33:y:2005:i:2:p:323-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.