Vertikal verbundene Märkte im Raum / Vertical Integration in Spatial Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perry, Martin K., 1989. "Vertical integration: Determinants and effects," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 183-255 Elsevier.
- G.F. Mathewson & R.A. Winter, 1984. "An Economic Theory of Vertical Restraints," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(1), pages 27-38, Spring.
- Bittlingmayer, George, 1983. "A Model of Vertical Restriction and Equilibrium in Retailing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 477-496, October.
- Gupta, Barnali & Heywood, John S. & Pal, Debashis, 1995. "Strategic behavior downstream and the incentive to integrate: A spatial model with delivered pricing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 327-334, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Ksoll & Klaus Schöler, 2001. "Alternative Organisation zweistufiger Strommmärkte - Ein räumliches Marktmodell bei zweidimensionaler Verteilung der Nachfrage -," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 47, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
KeywordsVertical integration; downstream competition; upstream monopoly;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:221:y:2001:i:4:p:394-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.