An Exploratory Research on the Stakeholders of a University
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane Licata & Gary L. Frankwick, 1996. "University Marketing: A Professional Service Organization Perspective," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2018:i:16:p:107-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fan:rissri:v:html10.3280/riss2017-002008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivana Maric, 2013. "Stakeholder Analisys of Higher Education Institutions," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(2), pages 217-226.
- Emanuela Maria AVRAM, 2015. "Internal And External Communication In Higher Education Institutions," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 8, pages 273-282, June.
- repec:ora:journl:v:1:y:2015:i:2:p:583-590 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholders; Higher Education Institutions; University Management; Theory of Stakeholders; University and Stakeholder relationships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jfr:jms111:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:76-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jenny Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://jms.sciedupress.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.