An Analysis Of The "Bio" / "Eco" Products Market, Referring To The Eu And Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ionel BOSTAN, 2016. "International Trade Of Romania In The Context Of Its Low Economic Potential," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(4), pages 611-624, December.
- BOSTAN, Ionel, 2018. "Advancing Research Into Sustainability Issues Starting With The Study Of Some Vectors Of Economic Dynamics," LawArXiv 47x35, Center for Open Science.
- ARTENE, Alin, 1915. "Focusing economic research on the issues of sustainability and environmental protection," LawArXiv g7hpy, Center for Open Science.
- ROMAN, Costica, 2018. "Real economy, reflection in the editorial-journalistic plan: Macrofinancial sketches," LawArXiv gn4ew, Center for Open Science.
- BOSTAN, Ionel, 2018. "If It Is The Topic Of The Research Of The Informal Economy," LawArXiv fy3g9, Center for Open Science.
- ARTENE, Alin, 2018. "Focusing economic research on the issues of sustainability and environmental protection," SocArXiv jc6f5, Center for Open Science.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; ecological production; organic food; biological agriculture; exports; internal market; regulations on “bio”/“eco” products;
All these keywords.
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.