International Trade Of Romania In The Context Of Its Low Economic Potential
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ionel BOSTAN, 2016. "An Analysis Of The "Bio" / "Eco" Products Market, Referring To The Eu And Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(1), pages 33-44, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ARTENE, Alin, 2018. "Focusing economic research on the issues of sustainability and environmental protection," SocArXiv jc6f5, Center for Open Science.
- ARTENE, Alin, 1915. "Focusing economic research on the issues of sustainability and environmental protection," LawArXiv g7hpy, Center for Open Science.
More about this item
Keywordsimport; export; intra-communitarian trade; competitiveness; trade balance;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:4:p:611-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.