The Incidence And Wage Effects Of Overeducation: The Case Of Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan, Greg J. & Hoffman, Saul D., 1981. "The incidence and wage effects of overeducation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 75-86, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ching-Yuan Lin & Chun-Hung Lin, 2012. "Does Higher Education Expansion Reduce Credentialism and Gender Discrimination in Education?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 279-293, November.
- Hong-kyun Kim & Seung-jun Park, 2016. "Do Skill Mismatches Create a Wage Penalty? Alternative Estimates for Korea," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 295-316, September.
- Abbi Kedir & Andri Kyrizi & Francisco Martinez-Mora, 2012.
"Signalling and Productivity Effects of Overeducation: Is It Really a Waste of Resources?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
12/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Kedir, Abbi & Kyrizi, Andri & Martínez Mora, Francisco,, 2012. "Signalling and Productivity Effects of Overeducation: Is It Really a Waste of Resources?," Working Papers 2072/203170, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Hung-Lin Tao & Chia-Yu Hung, 2014. "Vertical and Horizontal Educational Mismatches of Female Graduates in Taiwan," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 181-199, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOvereducation; Wage; Bumping Down; Labor Market; Taiwan;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:30:y:2005:i:1:p:31-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.