Income Inequality And Population Density 1500 Ad: A Connection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Roland Benabou, 1994.
"Education, Income Distribution and Growth: The Local Connection,"
NBER Working Papers
4798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bénabou, Roland, 1994. "Education, Income Distribution, and Growth: The Local Connection," CEPR Discussion Papers 995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benabou, R., 1994. "Education, Income Distribution, and Growth: The Local Connection," Working papers 94-16, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Clarke, George R. G., 1995. "More evidence on income distribution and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 403-427, August.
- Joshua Aizenman & Ricardo Hausmann, 2000. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Financial-Market Imperfections," NBER Working Papers 7738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2011. "Why Geographic Factors are Necessary in Development Studies," MPRA Paper 29750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylwester, Kevin, 2004. "A note on geography, institutions, and income inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 235-240, November.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Inequality; Population Density;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:61-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .