Does Trade Cause Inequality?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Alastair R & Rudebusch, Glenn D & Wilcox, David W, 1996.
"Judging Instrument Relevance in Instrumental Variables Estimation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 283-298, May.
- Alastair R. Hall & Glenn D. Rudebusch & David W. Wilcox, 1994. "Judging instrument relevance in instrumental variables estimation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1998. "New ways of looking at old issues: inequality and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 259-287.
- Clarke, George R. G., 1995. "More evidence on income distribution and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 403-427, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin, 2013.
"Natural disasters and the effect of trade on income: A new panel IV approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 18-30.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Katrin Gröschl & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2011. "Natural Disasters and the Effect of Trade on Income: A New Panel IV Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 3541, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin, 2013. "Natural disasters and the effect of trade on income: A new panel IV approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 20590, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ravi Batra & Hamid Beladi & Reza Oladi, 2013. "Technical Progress and Real Wages Once again," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 506-518, August.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Sébastien Jean & Aude Sztulman, 2011.
"International trade and income distribution: reconsidering the evidence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 593-619, November.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Sébastien Jean & Aude Sztulman, 2005. "International Trade and Income Distribution: Reconsidering the Evidence," Working Papers 2005-17, CEPII research center.
- Jasmin Katrin Gröschl, 2013. "Gravity Model Applications and Macroeconomic Perspectives," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 48, March.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:63:y:2018:i:01:n:s0217590818410047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Marcelo Santos & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2017. "Income Inequality, TFP, and Human Capital," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(300), pages 89-111, March.
- Zhou Lei & Biswas Basudeb & Bowles Tyler & Saunders Peter J, 2011. "Impact of Globalization on Income Distribution Inequality in 60 Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, March.
- David Martínez Turégano & Alicia García Herrero, 2018.
"Financial Inclusion, Rather Than Size, Is The Key To Tackling Income Inequality,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 63(01), pages 167-184, March.
- David Martinez Turegano & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2015. "Financial inclusion, rather than size, is the key to tackling income inequality," Working Papers 1505, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2003. "A theory of the spatial distribution of foreign direct investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 149-169.
- repec:eee:streco:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:84-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulu, Mustafa Ilker, 2018. "The effect of government social spending on income inequality in oecd: a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 91104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bukhari, Mahnoor & Munir, Kashif, 2016. "Impact of Globalization on Income Inequality in Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 74248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho, Lok Sang & Wei, Xiangdong & Wong, Wai Chung, 2005. "The effect of outward processing trade on wage inequality: the Hong Kong case," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 241-257, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:25:y:2000:i:2:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.