Identification and estimation of bounds on school performance measures: a nonparametric analysis of a mixture model with verification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel & Manski, Charles, 1997. "Nonparametric Analysis of Randomized Experiments With Missing Covariate and Outcome Data," Working Papers 97-16, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Molinari, Francesca, 2010. "Missing Treatments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 82-95.
- Horowitz, J.L. & Manski, C.F., 1995. "What Can Be Learned About Population Parameters when the Data Are Contaminated," Working Papers 95-18, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molinari, Francesca, 2008.
"Partial identification of probability distributions with misclassified data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 81-117, May.
- Molinari, Francesca, 2005. "Partial Identification of Probability Distributions with Misclassified Data," Working Papers 05-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Erich Battistin & Michele De Nadai & Daniela Vuri, 2014.
"Counting Rotten Apples: Student Achievement and Score Manipulation in Italian Elementary Schools,"
CEIS Research Paper
329, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Sep 2014.
- Battistin, Erich & De Nadai, Michele & Vuri, Daniela, 2014. "Counting Rotten Apples: Student Achievement and Score Manipulation in Italian Elementary Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 8405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erich Battistin & Michele De Nadai & Daniela Vuri, 2014. "Counting Rotten Apples: Student Achievement and Score Manipulation in Italian Elementary Schools," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2014-05, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Battistin, Erich & De Nadai, Michele & Vuri, Daniela, 2016. "Counting Rotten Apples: Student Achievement and Score Manipulation in Italian Elementary Schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 11667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:21:y:2006:i:8:p:1295-1326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.