The Relationship between Stakeholder Marketing and Reciprocity in Eastern Europe: A Conceptual Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hennart, Jean-Francois, 1989. "The Transaction-Cost Rationale for Countertrade," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 127-153, Spring.
- Pedersen, Torben & Thomsen, Steen, 1999. "Business Systems and Corporate Governance," Working Papers 1-1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Yadong Luo & Mike W Peng, 1999. "Learning to Compete in a Transition Economy: Experience, Environment, and Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Petter Gottschalk & Hans Solli-Soether, 2012. "Prevention of White-Collar Crime by Knowledge and Learning in Business Organizations: An Empirical Study of Chief Financial Officer Management," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 1(1), pages 45-54.
- Rolf Mirus & Bernard Yeung, 1986. "Economic Incentives for Countertrade," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(3), pages 27-39, September.
- Li, Lee & Ng, Peggy, 2002. "Market exchanges, hierarchical exchanges or relational exchanges in export channels into emerging markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 707-723, December.
- Denise Kleinrichert, 2008. "Ethics, Power and Communities: Corporate Social Responsibility Revisited," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 475-485.
- Samiee, Saeed & Walters, Peter G. P., 2003. "Relationship marketing in an international context: a literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 193-214, April.
- Gordon Woodbine, 2008. "Moral Choice and the Concept of Motivational Typologies: An Extended Stakeholder Perspective in a Western Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 29-42.
- Giorgia Oggioni and Yves Smeers, 2012. "Degrees of Coordination in Market Coupling and Counter-Trading," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
- Chong Ju Choi & Soo Hee Lee & Jai Boem Kim, 1999. "A Note on Countertrade: Contractual Uncertainty and Transaction Governance in Emerging Economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(1), pages 189-201, March.
- Ron Berger & Ram Herstein, 2012. "The limits ofguanxi from the perspective of the Israeli diamond industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEastern Europe; reciprocity; stakeholder; hostages; countertrade; emerging environments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isv:jouijm:v:2:y:2013:i:2:p:149-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Ježovnik). General contact details of provider: http://www.issbs.si .