Urban Development and Land Markets in Chennai, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertaud, Alain & Brueckner, Jan K., 2005. "Analyzing building-height restrictions: predicted impacts and welfare costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 109-125, March.
- Charles Leung & Sam Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2006.
"Growth Volatility and Technical Progress: A Simple Rent-seeking Model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 159-178, August.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2005. "Growth volatility and technical progress: a simple rent-seeking model," Departmental Working Papers _174, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2005. "Growth volatility and technical progress: a simple rent-seeking model," Discussion Papers 00016, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Edwin S. Mills & Jee Peng Tan, 1980. "A Comparison of Urban Population Density Functions in Developed and Developing Countries," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 17(3), pages 313-321, October.
- Timothy Besley & Robin Burgess, 2000.
"Land Reform, Poverty Reduction, and Growth: Evidence from India,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 389-430.
- Besley, Timothy & Burgess, Robin, 1998. "Land reform, poverty reduction and growth : evidence from India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2018, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timothy Besley & Robin Burgess, 1998. "Land Reform, Poverty Reduction and Growth: Evidence from India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 13, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asia; India; Urban Spatial Structure; Population Density; Land Markets; Land Policy;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- User talk:Rsrikanth05/Archive September 2012 in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:11:n:02:2008:p:142-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.