The Chinese Housing Provident Fund
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tse, Chung Yi & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2002. "Increasing Wealth and Increasing Instability: The Role of Collateral," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 45-52, February.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Chung Yi Tse, 1998. "Fixed Cost, Saving and Technology Choice," Departmental Working Papers _106, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Yanxiang Anthony Gu & Peter F. Colwell, 1997. "Housing rent and occupational rank in Beijing and Shenyang, People's Republic of China," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 133-143, January.
- Dennis R. Capozza & Patric H. Hendershott & Charlotte Mack & Christopher J. Mayer, 2002. "Determinants of Real House Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis R. Capozza & Charlotte Mack & Patric H. Hendershott & Christopher J. Mayer, 2002. "The Determinants of House Price Dynamics," ERES eres2002_106, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kan, Kamhon, 2000. "Dynamic Modeling of Housing Tenure Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 46-69, July.
- Artle, Roland & Varaiya, Pravin, 1978. "Life cycle consumption and homeownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 38-58, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Mingzhe & Coulson, N. Edward, 2017. "The impact of China's housing provident fund on homeownership, housing consumption and housing investment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 25-37.
- Claude Taffin & Roy Friedemann & Kim Kyung-Hwan, 2011. "Strategic Reorientation of the Housing Provident Fund System in the People's Republic of China," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12780, The World Bank.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Brugiavini, Agar & Pace, Noemi, 2015.
"The health care system reform in China: Effects on out-of-pocket expenses and saving,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 182-195.
- Vincenzo Atella & Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2013. "The health care system reform in China: effects on out-of-pocket expenses and saving," CEIS Research Paper 296, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Oct 2013.
- Liming Yao & Michael White & Alla Koblyakova, 2015. "House price appreciation and housing affordability: a study of younger households tenure choice in China," ERES eres2015_44, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hiroshi Sato & Terry Sicular & Ximing Yue, 2011. "Housing Ownership, Incomes, and Inequality in China, 2002-2007," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201112, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Kazuya Tani & Yoshiyuki Kikuchi & Hideo Takaoka & Shubin Lin, 2014. "Housing Acquisition Process for Public Housing and Commodity Housing in Shanghai: A Survey of Residents," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 415-444.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:07:n:01:2004:p:1-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.