Beyond the crisis: revisiting emerging Europe’s growth model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "The Anatomy of Start-Stop Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 582-587, August.
- Daniel Leigh & Stefania Fabrizio & Ashoka Mody, 2009.
"The Second Transition; Eastern Europe in Perspective,"
IMF Working Papers
09/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefania Fabrizio & Daniel Leigh & Ashoka Mody, 2009. "The second transition: Eastern Europe in perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 366, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 24(3), pages 253-253, May.
- Crespo Jorge & Martín Carmela & Velázquez Francisco J, 2004. "The Role of International Technology Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-20, December.
- Abdul d Abiad & Ashoka Mody & Susan M Schadler & Daniel Leigh, 2007. "Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries of the European Union," IMF Occasional Papers 252, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Klemm, 2010.
"Causes, benefits, and risks of business tax incentives,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(3), pages 315-336, June.
- Alexander D Klemm, 2009. "Causes, Benefits, and Risks of Business Tax Incentives," IMF Working Papers 09/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip Schellekens & Rudolfs Bems, 2007. "Finance and Convergence; What’s Ahead for Emerging Europe?," IMF Working Papers 07/244, International Monetary Fund.
- An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F., 2004. "The export skill content, learning by exporting and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 29-34, July.
- Jesmin Rahman, 2010. "Absorption Boom and Fiscal Stance; What Lies Ahead in Eastern Europe?," IMF Working Papers 10/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu & Gudrun Johnsen & Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Inci Ötker, 2005. "Assessing and Managing Rapid Credit Growth and the Role of Supervisory and Prudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 05/151, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Romania; Staff Report for the 2010 Article IV Consultation, Fourth Review Under the Stand-By Arrangement, and Requests for Modification and Waiver of Nonobservance of Performance Criteria—Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/227, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0037-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Kiraly & Atila Csajbok & Mihaly Andras Kovacs, 2011. "A Policy Recipe for Successful Convergence of CESEE Countries in the Post-crisis World," Chapters,in: Post-Crisis Growth and Integration in Europe, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kosta Josifidis & Radmila Dragutinović Mitrović & Olgica Ivančev, 2012. "Heterogeneity of Growth in the West Balkans and Emerging Europe: A Dynamic Panel Data Model Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(2), pages 157-183, May.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:30:y:2018:i:1:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirjana Gligoric, 2014. "Paths Of Income Convergence Between Country Pairs Within Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(201), pages 123-156, April – J.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable economic growth; sources of growth; external vulnerabilities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:34:y:2010:i:4:p:329-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.