Beyond the crisis: revisiting emerging Europe’s growth model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "The Anatomy of Start-Stop Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 582-587, August.
- Philip Schellekens & Rudolfs Bems, 2007. "Finance and Convergence; What’s Ahead for Emerging Europe?," IMF Working Papers 07/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Jesmin Rahman, 2010. "Absorption Boom and Fiscal Stance; What Lies Ahead in Eastern Europe?," IMF Working Papers 10/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu & Gudrun Johnsen & Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Inci Ötker, 2005. "Assessing and Managing Rapid Credit Growth and the Role of Supervisory and Prudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 05/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Leigh & Stefania Fabrizio & Ashoka Mody, 2009.
"The Second Transition; Eastern Europe in Perspective,"
IMF Working Papers
09/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefania Fabrizio & Daniel Leigh & Ashoka Mody, 2009. "The second transition: Eastern Europe in perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 366, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 24(3), pages 253-253, May.
- Crespo Jorge & Martín Carmela & Velázquez Francisco J, 2004. "The Role of International Technology Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-20, December.
- Abdul d Abiad & Ashoka Mody & Susan M Schadler & Daniel Leigh, 2007. "Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries of the European Union," IMF Occasional Papers 252, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Klemm, 2010.
"Causes, benefits, and risks of business tax incentives,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(3), pages 315-336, June.
- Alexander D Klemm, 2009. "Causes, Benefits, and Risks of Business Tax Incentives," IMF Working Papers 09/21, International Monetary Fund.
- An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F., 2004. "The export skill content, learning by exporting and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 29-34, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Romania; Staff Report for the 2010 Article IV Consultation, Fourth Review Under the Stand-By Arrangement, and Requests for Modification and Waiver of Nonobservance of Performance Criteria—Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/227, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0037-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Kiraly & Atila Csajbok & Mihaly Andras Kovacs, 2011. "A Policy Recipe for Successful Convergence of CESEE Countries in the Post-crisis World," Chapters,in: Post-Crisis Growth and Integration in Europe, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kosta Josifidis & Radmila Dragutinović Mitrović & Olgica Ivančev, 2012. "Heterogeneity of Growth in the West Balkans and Emerging Europe: A Dynamic Panel Data Model Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(2), pages 157-183, May.
- Mirjana Gligoric, 2014. "Paths Of Income Convergence Between Country Pairs Within Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(201), pages 123-156, April – J.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable economic growth; sources of growth; external vulnerabilities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:34:y:2010:i:4:p:329-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .