Do countries catch cold when trading partners sneeze? Evidence from spillovers in the Baltics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar S. Prasad & Marco E. Terrones, 2003.
"How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 57-62, May.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad & Marco Terrones, 2003. "How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?," IMF Working Papers 03/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2003. "How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?," IZA Discussion Papers 702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew Swiston, 2009.
"Foreign Entanglements: Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(2), pages 353-383, June.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew J Swiston, 2007. "Foreign Entanglements; Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Imbs, 2004.
"Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 723-734, August.
- Imbs, Jean, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization," IMF Working Papers 03/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Imbs, 2004. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," Post-Print hal-00612588, HAL.
- Siem Jan Koopman & João Valle E Azevedo, 2008. "Measuring Synchronization and Convergence of Business Cycles for the Euro area, UK and US," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Juan M. Ruiz, 2008.
"Do Trade and Financial Linkages Foster Business cycle Synchronization in a small economy?,"
0801, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Juan M. Ruiz, 2008. "Do trade and financial linkages foster business cycle synchronization in a small economy?," Working Papers 0810, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Charles H. Whiteman, 2003. "International Business Cycles: World, Region, and Country-Specific Factors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1216-1239, September.
- Inklaar, Robert & Jong-A-Pin, Richard & de Haan, Jakob, 2008.
"Trade and business cycle synchronization in OECD countries--A re-examination,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 646-666, May.
- Robert Inklaar & Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jakob de Haan, 2005. "Trade and Business Cycle Synchronization in OECD Countries - a Re-examination," CESifo Working Paper Series 1546, CESifo Group Munich.
- DeJong, David N, et al, 1992. "Integration versus Trend Stationarity in Time Series," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 423-433, March.
- Marco Pani & Etibar Jafarov & Clinton R. Shiells, 2005. "Is Russia Still Driving Regional Economic Growth?," IMF Working Papers 05/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2008. "Real Implications of Financial Linkages Between Canada and the United States," IMF Working Papers 08/23, International Monetary Fund.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005.
"Understanding Changes In International Business Cycle Dynamics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(5), pages 968-1006, September.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003. "Understanding Changes in International Business Cycle Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zarnowitz, Victor, 1992. "Business Cycles," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226978901, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan M Sun & Frigyes F Heinz & Giang Ho, 2013. "Cross-Country Linkages in Europe; A Global VAR Analysis," IMF Working Papers 13/194, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsspillovers; Baltics; vector autoregression; financial and trade linkages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:143-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.