The Impact of U.S. Economic Growth on the Rest of the World: How Much Does It Matter?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Jill Harrison & J. Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson, 2000.
"Decomposing Simulation Results with Respect to Exogenous Shocks,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 227-249, June.
- W. Jill Harrison & J. Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson, 1999. "Decomposing Simulation Results with Respect to Exogenous Shocks," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-73, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Anderson, Kym & Nielsen, Chantal, 2004.
"Economic Effects of Agricultural Biotechnology Research in the Presence of Price-Distorting Policies,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 374-394.
- Kym Anderson & Chantal Nielsen, 2002. "Economic Effects of Agricultural Biotechnology Research in the Presence of Price-distorting Policies," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-32, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Jackson, Lee Ann & Anderson, Kym, 2003. "WHY ARE US AND EU POLICIES TOWARD GMOs SO DIFFERENT?," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57898, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dawe, D. & Robertson, R. & Unnevehr, L., 2002. "Golden rice: what role could it play in alleviation of vitamin A deficiency?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 541-560.
- Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & van Meijl, Hans & van Tongeren, Frank, 2004. "Biotechnology boosts to crop productivity in China: trade and welfare implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 27-54, October.
- Chantal Nielsen & Kym Anderson, 2001. "Global market effects of alternative European responses to genetically modified organisms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(2), pages 320-346, June.
- Meijl, Hans van & Tongeren, Frank van, 2004.
"International diffusion of gains from biotechnology and the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 307-316, December.
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & van Meijl, Hans, 2003. "International Diffusion Of Gains From Biotechnology And The European Union'S Common Agricultural Policy," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25835, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zimmermann, Roukayatou & Qaim, Matin, 2002. "Projecting The Benefits Of Golden Rice In The Philippines," Discussion Papers 18753, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2016. "Do Regional Differentials in Economic Freedom Yield Regional Unemployment Rate Differentials in the U.S.? A Brief Exploratory Note Adopting Panel Data Analysis," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 3(1), pages 11-25.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2013.
"Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003–2008,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 28(Spring 20), pages 75-96.
- Cebula, Richard, 2011. "Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003-2008," MPRA Paper 53203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spencer, Peter & Liu, Zhuoshi, 2010.
"An open-economy macro-finance model of international interdependence: The OECD, US and the UK,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 667-680, March.
- Peter Spencer & Zhuoshi Liu, "undated". "An Open-Economy Macro-Finance Model of Internatinal Interdependence: The OECD, US and the UK," Discussion Papers 09/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- AkIn, Cigdem & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2008.
"Changing nature of North-South linkages: Stylized facts and explanations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Cigdem Akin & Ayhan Kose, 2007. "Changing Nature of North-South Linkages; Stylized Facts and Explanations," IMF Working Papers 07/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard J. Cebula & Franklin G. Mixon Jr., 2014. "The Roles of Economic Freedom and Regulatory Quality in Creating a Favorable Environment for Investment in Energy R&D, Infrastructure, and Capacity," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(2), pages 299-324, April.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin G., Jr., 2013.
"The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nations,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1).
- Cebula, Richard & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin, 2012. "The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nation," MPRA Paper 49220, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2013.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Foley, Maggie & Capener, Don, 2015. "The Impact of Economic Freedom on the Unemployment Rate in O.E.C.D. Nations: An Exploratory Study Accepting the Validity of Okun’s Law - L’impatto della libertà economica sul tasso di disoccupazione n," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(4), pages 423-436.
- Carmen D. Álvarez-Albelo & Antonio Manresa & Monica Pigem-Vigo, 2015. "Growing through trade: the role of foreign growth and domestic tariffs," Working Papers XREAP2015-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2015.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:2:p:139-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cebula & Franklin Mixon, 2012. "The Impact of Fiscal and Other Economic Freedoms on Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 139-149, May.
- Richard Cebula & J. Clark, 2012. "Lessons from the experience of OECD nations on macroeconomic growth and economic freedom, 2004–2008," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(3), pages 231-243, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Economic integration;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.