Liability Concentration and Systemic Losses in Financial Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Capponi, Agostino & Chen, Peng-Chu, 2015. "Systemic risk mitigation in financial networks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 152-166.
- Craig, Ben & von Peter, Goetz, 2014.
"Interbank tiering and money center banks,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 322-347.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2009. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Paper 0912, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Paper 1014, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," BIS Working Papers 322, Bank for International Settlements.
- Craig, Ben R. & von Peter, Goetz, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Glasserman, Paul & Young, H. Peyton, 2015. "How likely is contagion in financial networks?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 383-399.
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2006. "Risk Assessment for Banking Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(9), pages 1301-1314, September.
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- Gai, Prasanna & Haldane, Andrew & Kapadia, Sujit, 2011. "Complexity, concentration and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 453-470.
- Angelini, P. & Maresca, G. & Russo, D., 1996. "Systemic risk in the netting system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 853-868, June.
- Furfine, Craig H, 2003. " Interbank Exposures: Quantifying the Risk of Contagion," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(1), pages 111-128, February.
- L. C. G. Rogers & L. A. M. Veraart, 2013. "Failure and Rescue in an Interbank Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 882-898, April.
- Battiston, Stefano & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2012.
"Default cascades: When does risk diversification increase stability?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 138-149.
- Stefano Battiston & Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, "undated". "Default Cascades: When Does Risk Diversification Increase Stability?," Working Papers ETH-RC-11-006, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Detering & Thilo Meyer-Brandis & Konstantinos Panagiotou & Daniel Ritter, 2018. "Financial Contagion in a Generalized Stochastic Block Model," Papers 1803.08169, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Rama Cont & Darrell Duffie & Paul Glasserman & Chris Rogers & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2016. "Preface to the Special Issue on Systemic Risk: Models and Mechanisms," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(5), pages 1053-1055, October.
- Tathagata Banerjee & Alex Bernstein & Zachary Feinstein, 2018. "Dynamic Clearing and Contagion in Financial Networks," Papers 1801.02091, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Tathagata Banerjee & Zachary Feinstein, 2018. "Impact of Contingent Payments on Systemic Risk in Financial Networks," Papers 1805.08544, arXiv.org.
- Tathagata Banerjee & Zachary Feinstein, 2018. "Pricing of debt and equity in a financial network with comonotonic endowments," Papers 1810.01372, arXiv.org.
- Zachary Feinstein & Weijie Pang & Birgit Rudloff & Eric Schaanning & Stephan Sturm & Mackenzie Wildman, 2017. "Sensitivity of the Eisenberg-Noe clearing vector to individual interbank liabilities," Papers 1708.01561, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
More about this item
Keywordsmajorization; systemic risk; liability concentration; financial networks; financial contagion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:64:y:2016:i:5:p:1121-1134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.