The End of the Robinson-Patman Act? Evidence from Legal Case Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Thomas W, 1984.
"Winners and Losers under the Robinson-Patman Act,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-271, October.
- Thomas W. Ross, 1983. "Winners and Losers under the Robinson-Patman Act," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 30, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Katz, Michael L, 1987. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 154-167, March.
- Elzinga, Kenneth G & Hogarty, Thomas F, 1978. "Utah Pie and the Consequences of Robinson-Patman," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 427-434, October.
- O'Brien, Daniel P & Shaffer, Greg, 1994. "The Welfare Effects of Forbidding Discriminatory Discounts: A Secondary Line Analysis of Robinson-Patman," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 296-318, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller, 2014.
"Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(577), pages 776-804, June.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2011. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Discussion Papers in Economics 12414, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Daniel & Herweg, Fabian, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79978, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19452, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 4202, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aguirre Iñaki, 2016.
"On the Economics of the “Meeting Competition Defense” Under the Robinson–Patman Act,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1213-1238, September.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2015. "On the economics of the "meeting competition defense" under the Robinson-Patman Act," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-86, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Anthony Dukes & Tansev Geylani & Yunchuan Liu, 2014. "Dominant retailers’ incentives for product quality in asymmetric distribution channels," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 93-107, March.
- Ioannis N. Pinopoulos, 2018. "Input price discrimination with secret linear contracting," Discussion Paper Series 2018_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2018.
- Jin, Yannan & Wu, Xiaole & Hu, Qiying, 2017. "Interaction between channel strategy and store brand decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 911-923.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:1102-1114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Youping, 2013. "Timing of investments and third degree price discrimination in intermediate good markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 316-320.
- Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Richards, Timothy J., 2017. "Complementarity and Bargaining Power," TSE Working Papers 16-772, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
Keywordspricing; channels of distribution; Robinson-Patman Act; case history;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:56:y:2010:i:12:p:2123-2133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.