Commentary--Invited Comment on "Opinion Leadership and Social Contagion in New Product Diffusion"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghuram Iyengar & Christophe Van den Bulte & Thomas W. Valente, 2011. "Opinion Leadership and Social Contagion in New Product Diffusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 195-212, 03-04.
- Stegeman, Mark, 1991. "Advertising in Competitive Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 210-223, March.
- David Godes & Dina Mayzlin, 2009. "Firm-Created Word-of-Mouth Communication: Evidence from a Field Test," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 721-739, 07-08.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Juanjuan Zhang, 2010. "The Sound of Silence: Observational Learning in the U.S. Kidney Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 315-335, 03-04.
- Duncan J. Watts & Peter Sheridan Dodds, 2007. "Influentials, Networks, and Public Opinion Formation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 441-458, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Risselada & Peter C. Verhoef & Tammo H. A. Bijmolt, 2016. "Indicators of opinion leadership in customer networks: self-reports and degree centrality," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 449-460, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1672-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pabitra Chatterjee & Barthelemy Chollet & Olivier Trendel, 2017. "From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01589885, HAL.
- Raghuram Iyengar & Christophe Van den Bulte & Thomas W. Valente, 2011. "Rejoinder--Further Reflections on Studying Social Influence in New Product Diffusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 230-232, 03-04.
- Chatterjee, Pabitra & Chollet, Barthélemy & Trendel, Olivier, 2017. "From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 86-94.
More about this item
Keywordsdiffusion of innovations; opinion leadership; social contagion; social networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:30:y:2011:i:2:p:224-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .