Rejoinder--Further Reflections on Studying Social Influence in New Product Diffusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghuram Iyengar & Christophe Van den Bulte & Thomas W. Valente, 2011. "Opinion Leadership and Social Contagion in New Product Diffusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 195-212, 03-04.
- David Godes & Dina Mayzlin, 2009. "Firm-Created Word-of-Mouth Communication: Evidence from a Field Test," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 721-739, 07-08.
- David Godes, 2011. "Commentary--Invited Comment on "Opinion Leadership and Social Contagion in New Product Diffusion"," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 224-229, 03-04.
- Sinan Aral, 2011. "Commentary--Identifying Social Influence: A Comment on Opinion Leadership and Social Contagion in New Product Diffusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 217-223, 03-04.
- Christophe Van den Bulte & Stefan Stremersch, 2004. "Social Contagion and Income Heterogeneity in New Product Diffusion: A Meta-Analytic Test," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 530-544, July.
- Nicholas A. Christakis & James H. Fowler, 2011. "Commentary--Contagion in Prescribing Behavior Among Networks of Doctors," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 213-216, 03-04.
- van den Bulte, C. & Stremersch, S., 2003. "Contagion and heterogeneity in new product diffusion: An emperical test," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-077-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Duncan J. Watts & Peter Sheridan Dodds, 2007. "Influentials, Networks, and Public Opinion Formation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 441-458, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuhadaroglu, Tugce, 2015. "Choosing on Influence," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-59, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tugce Cuhadaroglu, 2015. "Choosing on Influence," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201504, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Cuhadaroglu, Tugce, 2015. "Choosing on Influence," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-59, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
Keywordsdiffusion of innovations; opinion leadership; social contagion; social networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:30:y:2011:i:2:p:230-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.