The Little Engines That Could: Modeling the Performance of World Wide Web Search Engines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terry Elrod, 1988. "Choice Map: Inferring a Product-Market Map from Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 21-40.
- Peter E. Rossi & Robert E. McCulloch & Greg M. Allenby, 1996. "The Value of Purchase History Data in Target Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 321-340.
- Roland T. Rust & David C. Schmittlein, 1985. "A Bayesian Cross-Validated Likelihood Method for Comparing Alternative Specifications of Quantitative Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 20-40.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Braun & André Bonfrer, 2011. "Scalable Inference of Customer Similarities from Interactions Data Using Dirichlet Processes," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 513-531, 05-06.
- Song Yao & Carl F. Mela, 2011. "A Dynamic Model of Sponsored Search Advertising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 447-468, 05-06.
- repec:aes:jetimm:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:124-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joonwook Park & Priyali Rajagopal & Wayne DeSarbo, 2012. "A New Heterogeneous Multidimensional Unfolding Procedure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 263-287, April.
- Anindya Ghose & Sha Yang, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Search Engine Advertising: Sponsored Search and Cross-Selling in Electronic Markets," Working Papers 07-35, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Roland T. Rust & Tuck Siong Chung, 2006. "Marketing Models of Service and Relationships," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 560-580, 11-12.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:3:p:266-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anindya Ghose & Sha Yang, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Search Engine Advertising: Sponsored Search in Electronic Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(10), pages 1605-1622, October.
- Steven M. Shugan, 2004. "The Impact of Advancing Technology on Marketing and Academic Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 469-475.
- Kenneth C. Wilbur & Yi Zhu, 2009. "Click Fraud," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 293-308, 03-04.
- Donna L. Hoffman, 2000. "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: Introduction to the Special Issue on Marketing Science and the Internet," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 1-3.
- Sha Yang & Anindya Ghose, 2010. "Analyzing the Relationship Between Organic and Sponsored Search Advertising: Positive, Negative, or Zero Interdependence?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 602-623, 07-08.
- Song Yao & Carl F. Mela, 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Sponsored Search Advertising," Working Papers 08-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsCapture/Recapture; Hierarchical Bayes; Marketing Information; Probability Models; World Wide Web;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:19:y:2000:i:1:p:43-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.