A Marketing-Decision-Support Model for Evaluating and Selecting Concepts for New Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidney W. Hess, 1993. "Swinging on the Branch of a Tree: Project Selection Applications," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 5-12, December.
- Jay W. Forrester, 1968. "Industrial Dynamics--After the First Decade," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(7), pages 398-415, March.
- Barry L. Bayus, 1993. "High-Definition Television: Assessing Demand Forecasts for a Next Generation Consumer Durable," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(11), pages 1319-1333, November.
- Berend Wierenga & Gerrit H. Van Bruggen & Richard Staelin, 1999. "The Success of Marketing Management Support Systems," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 196-207.
- Hustad, Thomas P. & Mitchell, Ted J., 1982. "Creative market planning in a partisan environment," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 58-65.
- Pepall, Lynne, 1990. "Market Demand and Product Clustering," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 195-205, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven M. Shugan, 2004. "Editorial: Consulting, Research, and Consulting Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 173-179.
More about this item
KeywordsMARKETING—NEW PRODUCTS; MARKETING—INDUSTRIAL MARKETING;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:31:y:2001:i:3_supplement:p:s166-s183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.