Banks' Financial Conditions and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: A FAVAR Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jimborean, R. & Mésonnier, J-S., 2010. "Banks' financial conditions and the transmission of monetary policy: a FAVAR approach," Working papers 291, Banque de France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skander J. van den Heuvel, 2002. "Does bank capital matter for monetary transmission?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 259-265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kok, Christoffer & Gross, Marco & Żochowski, Dawid, 2016. "The impact of bank capital on economic activity - evidence from a mixed-cross-section GVAR model," Working Paper Series 1888, European Central Bank.
- Challe, Edouard & Mojon, Benoit & Ragot, Xavier, 2013.
"Equilibrium risk shifting and interest rate in an opaque financial system,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 117-133.
- Edouard Challe & Benoit Monjon & Xavier Ragot, 2012. "Equilibrium Risk Shifting and Interest Rate in an Opaque Financial System," Working Papers hal-00719952, HAL.
- Edouard Challe & Benoit Mojon & Xavier Ragot, 2013. "Equilibrium risk shifting and interest rate in an opaque financial system," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2ld6ogm9lq9, Sciences Po.
- Edouard Challe & Benoît Mojon & Xavier Ragot, 2013. "Equilibrium risk shifting and interest rate in an opaque financial system," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00944916, HAL.
- Challe, E. & Mojon, B. & Ragot, X., 2012. "Equilibrium Risk Shifting and Interest Rate in an Opaque Financial System," Working papers 391, Banque de France.
- Mésonnier, J-S. & Stevanovic, D., 2012.
"Bank leverage shocks and the macroeconomy: a new look in a data-rich environment,"
394, Banque de France.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-23, CIRANO.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2013. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," Cahiers de recherche 1330, CIRPEE.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:1:p:32-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:125-141 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2010:q:4:a:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.