Generalized Expected Utility Analysis of Multivariate Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2006. "Comparative risk aversion when the outcomes are vectors," Working papers 149, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hannsgen, Greg, 2008. "The welfare economics of macroeconomics and chooser-dependent, non-expected utility preferences: A Senian critique with an application to the costs of the business cycle," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1980-1993, October.
- Colson, Gérard, 1993. "Prenons-nous assez de risque dans les théories du risque?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 111-141, mars.
- Machina, Mark J, 2001. "Almost-Objective Uncertainty," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt3ps1k85f, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion When the Outcomes are Vectors," Working Papers id:2907, eSocialSciences.
- Yonatan Aumann, 2015. "A conceptual foundation for the theory of risk aversion," Discussion Paper Series dp686, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2016.
"Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 466-476, May.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-836, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-17, CIRANO.
- Machina, Mark J, 2000. "Payoff Kinks in Preferences Over Lotteries," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7vn7d2hs, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2007. "Are the Costs of the Business Cycle 'Trivially Small'?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_492, Levy Economics Institute.
- Horowitz, John K., 2006. "The Becker-DeGroot-Marschak mechanism is not necessarily incentive compatible, even for non-random goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 6-11, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:30:y:1989:i:2:p:297-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.